Song Joong Ki in Singapore [Updated With Things to Take Note of @ Fan sign]
Please make sure that you collect your fan pass at Tony Moly Marina Square #02-151 on 18/19 Dec. Do not lose your pass as there will be no replacement.
The fan sign starts at 4pm and ends at 5.30pm. To ensure that both SJK and fans have a great time during the fan sign, we wish to highlight the following matters to you all and seek your cooperation.
1. Only the person who holds a valid fan sign pass will be allowed to enter the fan sign zone. Fan pass is non-transferable. You will be denied entrance should mischief occur.
2. Queue for fan sign pass holders starts at 2pm. Please do not queue overnight or early in the morning. You already have the pass to meet SJK up close hence there is no need to do that. Just be there at 2pm and we will let you into the barricaded area one after another.
3. Look out for the queue sign that states ” Fan sign entrance”. The entrance is right opposite the christmas tree at Bugis Atrium. So make sure that you queue at the right place. There will be security, staff and volunteers around the area to help everyone. Feel free to approach them if you have query.
4. We will close the fan sign entrance at 3.45pm. This is to facilitate smooth running of the program. So, please be punctual. late comers will not be entertained.
5. Tony Moly and Sidus have prepared a very exclusive poster for fan sign pass holders. SJK will sign on the poster for you on stage. The poster is the only thing that SJK will sign.
6. Strictly no shaking of hands allowed during the fan sign. We seek your understanding that there is only very limited time for SJK to finish signing for everyone.
7. You can pass your gift to SJK on stage. Make sure that your gift is small in size and not fragile.
How the Tony Moly Draw Will Take Place:
1. MSQ’s draw box will be delivered to BJ on 16th Dec by management in its LOCKED condition.
2. MSQ and BJ’s draw box will be combined in their respective colours.
3. TM will draw the 10 VIP pass from the combined RED tickets draw box.
4. After the 10 RED tickets have been drawn, we will pour the remaining RED Tickets into the combined yellow box to draw the 90 autograph passes.
5. We will do the draw on the 16th evening around 10pm. We are calling for witnesses for full transparency of this draw.
6. TonyMoly believed that Full transparency is fairest for all TM shoppers and SJK’s fans. No pre selection of winners for VIP or drawing tickets in private.
7. Locks of the 4 draw box will be broken in fornt of the witnesses and combined in fornt of witness.
Please help us by being present at the draw. We will be posting an event. DO RSVP. We will not proceed to draw without at at least 15 public witnesses.
Interested Fans can RSVP HERE.
Latest Schedule Update:
Saturday, 18 Dec
SJK arrives Singapore at Terminal 3 via SQ609 at 2155
Note: Fans are welcome to receive him at the airport. Cheers, banners, photo takings and etc etc….Let’s show SJK how much we love him! However, make sure that we let him get to the car smoothly alright? He needs to rest after the long flight.
Monday, 20 Dec
10:00am – Tony Moly Marina Square Outlet
Note: A closed door interview with media is held at this time and there will be barricades outside the store. Nevertheless, you can catch glimpses of SJK and take pictures of him.
4:00pm – SJK Tony Moly Fan Sign @ Bugis Junction Open Atrium
Note: Only fans with fan sign pass can meet SJK up close and personal.
“QUEUE FOR FAN SIGN PASS HOLDERS STARTS AT 2PM ON 20 DEC.”
The fan sign area will be barricade for media and fans with pass only. Fans without pass can only see SJK from far. If you do not have the pass, only be at the atrium around 3pm. You can’t reserve standing place at the atrium because the area beyond the barricades is public walk way. Be prepared to squeeze and tip toe.
FOR INFORMATION ONLY
Tuesday, 21 Dec
SJK flight departs Singapore at CIP Terminal
CIP Terminal is restricted to VIP passengers only – no entrance to public!
So please DO NOT GO to CIP Terminal because there is no chance to meet SJK at all on 21 Dec. We are informing you as we do not want anyone to be disappointed.
-via Faith & D on FB
100 Lucky Fans to Meet Song Joong Ki Upclose.
This special promotion will start next wed on the 17th Nov at both Tony Moly Outlets, spend $80 within the promotional period to stand a chance to win in the draw.
- Purchase $80 worth of Tony Moly products and stand a chance to win Song Joong Ki autographed poster. (90 winners)
- Purchase $150 worth of Tony Moly products and stand a chance to win Song Joong Ki autographed poster as well as a chance to take photos with him individually. (10 winners)
Promotional Period: 17th Nov to 15th Dec
Lucky Draw Date: 16th Dec
(Winners will be notified via email from Tony Moly)
Tony Moly Outlets are located at Marina Square Level 1 and Bugis Junction.
Rough Schedule (updates!):
18th Dec: Arrival in Singapore (Night)
10am – Marina Square Store visit + video interview (90 min)
4pm – Fansign at Bugis Junction
**All fansign pass holders will be able to pass your present to Song Joong Ki personally but please ensure that its small and not easily breakable
***The 10 lucky winners who wins a photo with SJK, TM will be printing the photo on the spot and the 10 winners can get SJK to sign on the photo. TM may use polaroid or instant print for the photo.
Check out this video as Song Joong Ki greets his fans in Singapore!
“Hello, I am Song Joong Ki.
I will be in Singapore on 20th Dec for TonyMoly Singapore.
Since this is my first time visiting Singapore, I’m very excited and looking forward to seeing everyone.”
How Song Joong Ki’s Autograph Pass will look like:
Specially designed Fan Sign Pass coupled with a customised Lanyard-Song Joong Ki Fan Sign Event for the winners.
It is 15cm by 10cm. Tony Moly tried to make it as big as possible for the fans. ^^
Credits: Tony Moly Singapore + smshayne(youtube)